So another Christmas has come and gone. It was a great day with family at my daughter's home. She made a delicious tenderloin of beef with all the fixings. And we exchanged gifts. Now on to the end of 2019 and soon the beginning of 2020. A new decade. What will it bring. I am certainly looking forward to some positive changes. I hope to improve my photography . This year I did sell some of my photos for the first time. That was exciting and rewarding. I am not sure if I will do it again but who knows.
Can't imagine what 2020 will bring. In some way it is just another day in paradise but I like to think of it as a new beginning. A chance to do some exciting new things and new adventures. What they will be will be determined. We all hope for something new when the New Year comes around.
I am finishing up 2019 with a bad cold . I hope to leave that in the past by the time 2020 arrives. So as they say Bring it On!!
Can't imagine what 2020 will bring. In some way it is just another day in paradise but I like to think of it as a new beginning. A chance to do some exciting new things and new adventures. What they will be will be determined. We all hope for something new when the New Year comes around.
I am finishing up 2019 with a bad cold . I hope to leave that in the past by the time 2020 arrives. So as they say Bring it On!!
Comments
Post a Comment