Wow what a great day today was. My grandson Shawn graduated from Norwich University in Vermont with his MBA  and I was lucky enough to be able to be there to see him as he got his diploma. I was very proud to be there and congratulate him today. It was a good couple of days. Jackie, and I and Gabby Went to the Warren falls to view the waterfall in torrential rains. The trail was wet from heavy rain and we were probably foolish to be there but we stayed a safe distance away and got to enjoy the view of rushing water.  I did managed to slip in the mud and fell on my butt but did not hurt myself thankfully.  It was a long ride home today because of an accident and also heavy traffic. So when we got back to Newport we had dinner at the #FifthElement.  Food was great. Now, glad to be home and relaxing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the time of Covid19

My neighborhood