I haven't posted much on this blog for quite awhile and wasn't even sure if it was still active so I am just adding some stuff just to keep this going.  I am still taking a lot of photos but not doing a lot with them.  Always trying to find new places or things to take pictures of.  There is plenty of stuff out there but sometimes it is hard to just focus .   I am working on it.  Today, a friend of mine and I went for a ride around the ocean drive in Newport and I did get to enjoy watching the surf go over the seawall so I did get a few pics of that. 
 It was a pretty nice day after many days of gloomy days of rain.  It was also nice to have a friend to share the day with .  Most times I am out there alone.  Some volunteers planted thousands of daffodils

in the city and there has been a blaze of color in and around the city.   Yellow has brightened up the grey days that we have had for the month of April.  We need to enjoy that while we can.💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the time of Covid19

My neighborhood