Enjoying the beauty of Nature.


Out and about today, Went to Usquepaug to view the falls at Kenyon's Grist Mill.  I always enjoy the falls.  the power of the rushing water is always impressive.  The Spring day was very nice.  Blue skies,  lots of fluffy clouds overhead.  I had to get out of the house.   How much can one do in a house in a day.  I worked in the garden and did the basics inside but the house closes in on me and I  have to get outdoors for awhile.  
Was planning to go to sing karaoke tonight but my energy ran out and I decided to stay home and putter around with my pictures and watch a little TV.  
So here I am now blogging about nothing but it fills the void. It is a funny thing.   I know a ton of people yet I spend the day alone.  
That's the way it is.  But the beauty of nature compensated for that and I am grateful for my camera as that has added a new dimension to my life. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in the time of Covid19

My neighborhood